Don't miss out on FREE member's only offers, special discounts, and breaking news!

Enter your email address below. We'll never rent or sell your information to anyone.

EVOLENCE

EVOLENCE dermal filler replaces the collagen you've lost over time with a natural collagen that lasts 6-12 months, with little or no bruising, swelling, or redness. No skin test required.

LATISSE EYELASH ENHANCEMENT

LATISSE grows your very own longer, fuller, darker eyelashes. LATISSE is the first and only prescription treatment approved by the FDA for inadequate or insufficient eyelashes.

SKINCEUTICALS A.G.E. INTERRUPTER

Formulated for mature skin to prevent visible signs of aging such as sagging, cracking, and thinning skin.

SAVE $15 OFF LATISSE with your BOTOX Cosmetic treatment (min 25 units).

Save 50% off Hydrating B5 Gel when purchased with CE Ferulic or Phloretin CF in the Award Winning Essentials value set

FREE Daily Defense SPF20 Sunscreen with any Skinceuticals purchase of $150 or more

Receive a $50 rebate per EVOLENCE syringe (up to $150 rebate per treatment)

Receive a $100 rebate on two 1-mL syringes of RESTYLANE or PERLANE

Go Back   Plastic Surgery Message Board > BeautySurg.com - The Cosmetic Surgery Supersite > BODY FORUM

Old November 29th, 2006, 04:13 PM

Has anyone been to or know about doctorssayyes.com

they say they are garunteed financing but i am scared they are a scam...if you have been there please share your story with me and if you have pics too thanks
Old December 2nd, 2006, 02:48 PM

So far so good. I will let you know after my surgery on Fri 8th of Dec. I have a very reputable surgeon and have heard good things about him. I am also scheduled to have BLw/implants on Feb.9th. I would just say to make sure there are no hidden cost about anything you want done. Make sure if your having multiple surgerys that your surgeon will do them at the same time or within the same month.

That was one of my problems, my surgeon would not do both within Drs.sayyes time frame which is (within same month as first surgery) and he would not do them together. I was not told there was a time frame by Drs.sayyes at my consult. So I had to change everything with my loan and winded up paying cash for TT and I will use the financing for the BLw/implants.

I really had to learn the hard way. ASK Lots of Questions...and make sure your very understanding about timelines and hidden cost.Good Luck to you. If you have anymore questions I will be glad to try to answer.
Patti
Old January 9th, 2007, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsbiggz View Post
they say they are garunteed financing but i am scared they are a scam...if you have been there please share your story with me and if you have pics too thanks
I can assure you they are not a scam. You need to ask alot of questions. They really do finance anyone.
Maryland Girl
FTT,BA,BL, lipo of inner and outer thighs and flanks July 8, 2004 Dr. Lowe in Annapolis MD Very happy with my results.

Last edited by Marylandgirl; February 13th, 2007 at 04:12 AM. Reason: more frustration
Old February 28th, 2007, 02:20 AM

I will be having surgery with Dr. Kimberly Henry soon. The finance company is reputable. Had anyone had experience with this surgeon in California? Let me know.

Bluuue